This Sunday, Pentecost, we are planning to have a celebration of All-Age Communion at our 10am service – outdoors in the churchyard! The service will also be livestreamed to our YouTube channel.
If you would like to come in-person to the service, you will need to reserve a space here. This is because our numbers are still limited outdoors – and because we will be moving indoors if it rains.
Further information if you are planning to come in-person is below (and will also be emailed to you when you book your space):
- Please arrive on the day in plenty of time and wearing a mask. Bring a picnic chair or rug to sit on – and, if you like, wear something red, and bring something colourful to wave.
- You will be greeted by a sidesperson who will guide you to your place in the churchyard to place your rug or chair, or to find your chair provided by church if you have one booked.
- If the weather is not suitable to host this service outside then we will make that decision at 9am on the day. You will receive notification of this by email. If you do not hear from us by 9am on Sunday, we will be in the churchyard as planned. If we do make the decision to move inside, but you are not comfortable with coming to an indoors service, please stay at home and join with our worship via the YouTube livestream instead.
- We are all very much looking forward to being able to sing together on Sunday, however this won’t be possible if we have to move inside. If we are indoors, we will enjoy music sung just by the choir!
- May we remind you that if you develop COVID symptoms (a persistent cough, a temperature and/or a loss of taste or smell) then you should, of course, stay at home.